In homemade icecreams, I have tried many flavours including
Sweet Potato Strawberry Icecream,
Custard Almond Kulfi,
Anjeer /Fig Ice cream,
Creamy Pistachio Almond Kulfi but my family favourite is mango. But I prefer the healthy version always. So, in this Homemade Mango Ice cream, I have tried to make it more healthy so that all can eat without any guilt. So no sugar, no cream version. The best part is no cooking. It is quick to prepare and freeze and finish fast also.
Let us start with:---
- 1 bowl chopped mangoes
- 1 bowl of curd(thick/hung curd)
- 1/2 bowl milk powder
- 2 drops of vanilla essence(optional)
- 2 Tbsp honey(optional)
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Freezing Time:5-6 hours
- First, take a blender and add chopped mangoes.
- Blend it and then add curd, milk powder, vanilla essence, honey.
- Honey is optional, if the mango is sweet enough then you may not add honey.
- Blend it to make a thick paste.
- Transfer thick Icecream paste in Ice cream box with an airtight lid.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then blend and freeze again to get creamy icecream.
- Mango Ice cream will take at least 5 hours to freeze completely.
- .To make any ice cream extra creamy use Whole milk powder not skimmed. And curd, if used, should be of full-fat milk.
- But if u want healthy fat free then use skimmed milk and its product.