Oats Choco Honey Cake in microwave oven
Toady , on valentine's day why not have heart -healthy diet.For our heart to remain healthy,we should eat healthy diet. A healthy diet can be good for your heart as well as your waistline.
|Oats choco honey cake|
So,in this recipe I have chosen Oatmeal ,a top heart -healthy food.
Start your day with a steaming bowl of oats, which are full of omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium.
This fiber-rich superfood can lower levels of LDL (or bad) cholesterol and help keep arteries clear.
But for kiddos ,simple steam oats will not work..So lets start this innovative way to reach kiddos heart.
- 1 bowl Quaker oats powder
- 2 Tbsp suji
- 1 bowl curd
- 1 bowl milk
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- few drops lemon juice
- pinch of baking soda
- few chopped walnuts
- few tutti frutty
- 1/2 bowl honey
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- pinch cinnamon powder
How to cook:
- First pour oats and suji in a mixing jar and add curd.
- Keep aside for 5 mins and then add milk and cocoa powder.
- Add baking powder and honey.
- Keep whisking and add vanilla essence,
- Now add lemon juice and cinnamon powder
- Add half of the chopped walnut and tutti frutty.Leave rest for topping.Mix it properly to have cake like batter.
- Grease the baking bowl.Dust some flour.
- Transfer cake batter in a baking bowl.Add topping walnut and tutti frutty.
- Bake in a microwave oven for 3 to 3.5 mins.
- Serve hot with honey..
Looks yummy and healthyReplyDelete
Like it presentationReplyDelete
Wow.. Great healthy food and interesting post. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us. I would like to be share with others. Visit To Know More: Albert SnowReplyDelete
Wow... Very interesting. Full marks to the choice of ingredients.... All healthy and yummy...👌👌ReplyDelete
Good job .looks yummy and healtyhReplyDelete
Excellent knowledge, You are providing important knowledge. It is really helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge. Continue sharing your data. Thank you. Read more info about Online Bread Baking Classes in IndiaReplyDelete
Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. about vanilla paste Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it.ReplyDelete