Sweet Potato Strawberry Ice Cream
|Sweet Potato Strawberry Ice cream|
For, kids summer meaning lots and lots of Ice cream. But if Ice cream is nutritious so, why not children enjoy their childhood.
In this recipe, the main ingredient is Sweet Potato. Sweet potato has lots of health benefits.
Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fibre as well as containing an array of vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, selenium, and they're a good source of most of our B vitamins and vitamin C. One of the key nutritional benefits of sweet potato is that they're high in an antioxidant known as beta-carotene.
So, let us start with:---
- 20 gm milk powder
- 2 cup full cream milk
- 2 cup boiled and sliced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- few cashew nuts
- 2 drops strawberry essence
How to prepare:--
- First, mash sweet potatoes.
- Then take a blender jar and add cashew nuts, strawberries and sugar
- Then add 1/2 cup milk first.
- Blend it for two minutes
- Now after blending, add 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes and blend for more 1 min.
- Now add remaining sweet potatoes and strawberry essence.
- And add 1/2 cup more milk and blend for 1 min.
- Now after blending properly, add milk powder and 1 cup milk.
- Now blending is complete.
- Transfer it into an Ice cream box. Keep it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours take out from the freezer and blend it again.
- And keep it in the freezer to freeze an Ice cream.
- It takes normally 2 to 3 hours to freeze an ice cream properly
- Enjoy your Sweet Potato strawberry Ice cream with your kiddos.
sweet potato strawberry ice cream
Healthy and tastyReplyDelete