|Oats Poha (chivda) Pancake..|
Oats a key food item that has proven to be good for the heart".
Oats contain a powerful soluble fiber called Beta-Gluten.
They can Lower Cholesterol levels and protect Cholesterol from damage. Oats can improve Blood Sugar control.
I have chosen ingredients that have lots of fiber besides other healthy benefits.This pancake you can enjoy as breakfast or best tiffin box recipe...
- 1 bowl oats powder/flour
- 1 bowl besan
- 1 bowl soaked and drained poha(flattened rice)
- 1 bowl suji/rawa
- 2 whole wheat bread slices crushed and soaked in 2 Tbsp water
- salt to taste(1&1/2 tsp )
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped capsicum
- few coriander leaves
- 1/4 chilli powder
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
How to prepare:--
- First add suji,oats powder,poha,besan in a bowl .
- Add curd and soaked wheat bread slices.
- Add water ,mix properly and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now add coriander leaves ,salt.
- Add chopped (onion,garlic cloves,capsicum).
- Add cumin powder and mix to make like dosa batter.
- Add more water if you need.
- Now heat a nonstick pan over low flame.
- Grease pan with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Pour 2 Tbsp batter on hot pan.
- Spread to make small circle.
- Cook for 1 min.
- Turn it to cook other side.
- Cook until it turn brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Oats Poha Pancake
I like it's presentationReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing valuable information, this is the best one which I have ever read, Here I’m sharing best “Homemade food online delivery” details, just go through it.ReplyDelete
HOMEMADE FOOD DELIVERY