|Flax seeds Choco Pancake|
In this recipe I have chosen ingredients that have lots of healthy benefits..
- 1 bowl oats powder
- 1 bowl suji/rawa
- 1 bowl curd/plain yogurt
- 2 bowl milk
- 1/2 bowl sugar
- 1 Tbsp oil/butter
- 2 -3 chopped walnut
- 1 Tbsp flax seed
- 2-3 Nutrella chocolate spread/any chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 drops vanilla essence
How to cook::----
- Take oats powder in a bowl
- Add suji and curd .Mix well and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, add milk in the oats mixture and mix well .
- Now add sugar ,baking powder and beat it properly like cake batter.You can add more milk if batter is thick.
- Add vanilla essence and chocolate spread / syrup any one will give chocolate flavour.
- Check sugar according to your taste.
- Heat a nonstick pan on low flame .
- Grease pan with oil.
- Pour 2 Tbsp of pancake mixture on pan and spread it into small round .
- Immediately add Chopped walnut and few flax seeds on topping like pizza on the pancake mixture till its liquid.
- Cover it with lid and roast for 1 min.
- Turn ,it to roast other side and cover it.
- Covering it will give good brown colour and crunchy flavour.
- Transfer it into serving dish when its properly cooked..
- Enjoy it as snacks or pack in the kiddos tiffin.
Flax seed choco pancake.