|MULTI GRAIN TOAST|
In my recipe ,I have chosen
1. Jowar flour that
- contains good amount of fiber,
- is rich source of protein
- is packed with essential Vitamins and Minerals
- is also rich in fiber
- is packed with iron , potassium , manganese, copper, zinc phosphorus, magnesium vitamin B-6 and thiamine.
- good amount of protein.
- is rich source of iron and potassium
- have healthy carbohydrates
- have vitamin B and vitamin E
- 2 Whole Wheat Bread slices
- 4 Tbsp Suji/Rawa
- 4 Tbsp Jowar flour
- 4 Tbsp Besan
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp grated capsicum(taken yellow capsicum)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 grated garlic clove
- few chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp curd
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 chilli powder
- few methi leaves
- First cut Whole wheat bread into shape of triangle,make four triangle with one slice of bread.Keep it aside.
- Take a bowl add suji,besan and add curd.Mix well.Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped onion,grated capsicum,grated cloves,salt,cumin powder,chopped coriander ,chilli powder ,few methi leaves and 2 Tbsp water.Mix well
- Add Jowar flour and mix well.
- Add more water if need to make dosa type batter.
- Heat nonstick pan on low flame
- Grease the nonstick pan with oil.
- Now take one piece of triangle bread and dip in Jowar,Suji and Besan mixture.
- Place it in a pan one by one.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil if need to make it more crunchy.
- Turn it after 1 minute toast until it turns little brown..
- Serve hot with sauce or pack in your little one's tiffin box.