|Rice ball today|
Rice dal ball is best finger food for kids .Best of all its healthy...
- 1 bowl rice
- 2 Tbsp split masoor dal/Red Lentils
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 & 1/2 bowl water
- First soak rice and dal together for atleast 10 mins.
- Then in a pan on a medium flame ,add rice, dal and water.
- Add salt.
- Boil it till water evaporates.
- Simmer it for 2 mins.
- Wait for more 5 mins.
- Then check if rice are cooked properly as we need very soft rice for making balls like shown in the picture.
- Take out it in a plate ,to cool it.
- Now take 2 Tbsp cooked dal rice in your hand and make a ball.
- Then pack in your little one's tiffin .