EGG STUFFED PARATHA
Breakfast ,called first meal of the day as it breaks our fast after 7 hours of sleep☺.So we should plan it little carefully taking due consideration of our kidoos energy level.Usually children go to school after taking milk only.So lunch box food should have all nutrition that they need the whole day.This EGG PARATHA has lots of carbs, fibres, vitamins and proteins that gives good filling plus children can have it easily...
- 1 egg
- 2 cups multi grain flour
- 1 cup water
- few coriander leaves
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp ghee//butter
- 1/4 cumin powder
- sugar pinch
HOW TO COOK:
Time: Prep:15 mins Cooking:10 mins
serving:2 paratha' s
- First knead the dough for making paratha with Multi Grain Flour ,water ,sugar,1/4 tsp ghee.
- In a bowl beat egg with coriander,onions,salt,cumin powder.
- Now take lemon size ball from the dough.
- Roll little bit and add 1/4 ghee and press round of rolled dough in between like as shown in figure:-
Add ghee after rolling litt pressed circle
- Fold it by placing one circle on another like as shown in the pics.
- Now dust and roll again to make a 5 inch square or circle
- Transfer the paratha on the hot pan or griddle over low flame.
- cook one side and with 30 sec turn it .
- Now u can see a layer on the paratha check on both sides by cooking half.
- open it and add half egg mixture .
- close it cook for 30 sec .You will see fluffiness of paratha due to egg mixture.
- cook until brown spots appear on both sides.Apply 1/2 Tbsp ghee/butter and cook again nicely browned.
- Serve it with sauce /chutney or curd as u like.
Keep pressing the paratha while cooking .
GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this URL.
LIKE OUR VIDEOS!Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?If you have made the recipe and like it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @chotichotibhuk.combymonikaarya or tag #chotichotibhuk