#Oats #Dates #Jaggery #Ladoo with Gondh/Gum.How to make ladoos without sugar and with very fewer fats.
Ladoo is very special sweet of all Indian Family Celebration,
This ladoo is not only prepared in festivals but in every season. Ingredients of Ladoo is planned according to season. Like winters ladoos are made especially of Til. For new moms, Ladoos are made of Gondh.
For kids Ladoos are made to boost up the immunity and give them protein, fats do enhance their energy.
Nowadays in corona time, we need one ladoo to give us energy, protein plus boost our immunity as well. So, this Ladoo has all power. But the best part of this Oats Dates Jaggery Ladoo is that in this I have not used sugar and very less ghee is used.
Let us start with
*1 bowl oats
* 1 bowl whole wheat flour
* 2 bowls jaggery powder or
1 and 1/2 bowl chopped jaggery
* 1 tsp powder Gondh/Gum
* 1 tsp flaxseed
* 1 tsp sesame seeds
* 1/4 tsp khus-khus
* 1/2 tsp chia seed
* 1/2 bowl almonds
* 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
* 4-5 chopped Date
* 2 Tbsp ghee/oil
- First blend oats into powder in a blender.
- Heat a non-stick pan on low flame.
- Add first whole wheat flour.
- Roast it for 10 -12 minutes till it changes to brown colour.
- Besides roast almonds in another pan over medium flame.
- Roast for 2 minutes and blend it and keep aside.
- Switch off the flame and roast sesame seeds and flaxseed on the same hot pan.
- Blend seeds also.
- Now when whole wheat flour is brown enough add 1 Tbsp ghee.
- Roast and add 1 Bowl of oats powder.
- Roast for 2 minutes and add 1/2 tsp gum powder.
- Add 1/4 tsp khus-khus and roast for 1-2 minutes.
- When roast enough, switch off the flame and transfer it into a plate.
- Add 1/4 tsp cardamom powder, almond powder, flaxseed and sesame seeds powder.
- Add chopped dates and 2 bowls of jaggery powder.
- Mix it and make ladoos, when the mixture is warm. As it will be easy to make ladoos.
- Make 8-9 ladoos.
- Enjoy Ladoos.
GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this URL.
LIKE OUR VIDEOS!Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?If you have made the recipe and like it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @chotichotibhuk.combymonikaarya or tag #chotichotibhuk
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. diced dates supplier in polandReplyDelete
Thank u so much...Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article.Best Palm Jaggery service providerReplyDelete
This website provide very useful information about herbs and its uses and they have variety of products , I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. dutch orangeReplyDelete