|Oats Suji Beetroot Cake|
Oats Suji Beetroot cake is very moist healthy cake .Beetroot is a superfood not only for kids but for all ages. We know its benefit that it's rich in Iron. But besides Iron, it has lots of benefits.
Some of the benefits of Beetroot are:---
- Many Nutrients in Few Calories
- Helps to Keep Blood Pressure in Check
- Can Improve Athletic Performance
- May Help Fight Inflammation
- May Improve Digestive Health
- May Help Support Brain Health
- May Have Some Anti-Cancer Properties
- May Help You Lose Weight
- 1 cup oats powder
- 1 cup suji /rawa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup curd
- 1 beetroot
- 2 -3Tbsp milk powder
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup oil/butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- few almonds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- First, take dry ingredients- oats powder and suji in a mixing bowl.
- Add baking powder,salt and milk powder also in mixing bowl. Mix them properly.
- Take 1 cup curd in another bowl and sugar. Whisk it properly.
- Add baking soda in the curd sugar mixture.
- Leave curd soda mixture for 5 minutes to turn acidic.
- Now meantime peel beetroot and grate beet into a bowl. Like shown in the picture.
- Add this grated beet into a dry flour bowl. Leave 1 tsp of grated beet for garnishing.Mix it properly.
- Now add oil. Keep it for 5 to 10 minutes so that oats suji mixture absorb curd and oil properly.
- After 10 minutes add vanilla essence and add milk slowly one -one spoon by folding with Big spoon.
- If batter is still very thick ,you can add more milk.
- Chop almond for topping
- Bake cake in a preheated oven at 180* for 25-30 minutes.
- When the cake will bake properly switch off the oven but leave the cake in the oven for at least 20 minutes.
- Enjoy a healthy cake.