#Shahi Tukda with #Rabri
|Shahi tukda with Rabri homemade|
Shahi Tukda is a shahi dessert with some traditional taste due to the choice of ingredients that is the reason it comes in the queue of famous Indian dessert. But it is all-time hits in parties, functions, celebrations as it has a juicy flavour with some shahi touch which gives a mesmerizing look.
Now let us start with the main base that is shahi tukda.
- 2 whole-wheat bread slices
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 saffron threads
- Few pistachios
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Oil for frying
- First cut, whole wheat bread slices into triangles. Four from one bread slice.
- Heat a pan add sugar and water to make sugar syrup.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder, pistachios, and boil it.
- When sugar syrup gets one wire consistency .switch off the flame.
- Heat oil in a thick bottom pan for frying.
- Frybread slices till it turns colour.
- After frying transfer directly into a sugar syrup.
- Keep in syrup for two minutes and transfer it into a plate and keep it in a fridge.
Rabri is made without khoya and without milkmaid:-------
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- 1/2 litre milk
- 1/2 cup dry fruits(almond, cashews)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp milk powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Few saffron strands
- Take a thick bottom pan. Heat it over low flame.
- Add milk. Boil it and keep stirring so that it will not stick at the bottom.
- Add sugar and stir it properly.
- Add saffron threads, cardamom powder.
- Blend dry fruits into powder and keep aside.
- Now add milk powder one -one spoon and keep stirring.
- Add milk powder and stir.
- Finally when milk powder mixes properly without any lumps add blended dry fruits.
- Keep stirring, till it becomes thick enough like rabri. Not to thick still remain in liquid form.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it into a container and keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- As the dish is served cold.
For serving place first shahi tukda and garnish it with rabri by adding spoon on it. Sprinkle some pistachio over it. Enjoy Shahi dessert at home...
GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this URL.
LIKE OUR VIDEOS!Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?If you have made the recipe and like it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @chotichotibhuk.combymonikaarya or tag #chotichotibhuk
Looks very yummyReplyDelete