|Ragi Choco Donut|
Let us start with ingredients----
- 1/2 cup ragi flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour(maida)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 bowl of dark chocolate
- First take whole wheat, ragi and all-purpose flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt to flour mixture
- Add baking powder mix with flour
- Take 1/2 cup curd and 1/2 tsp baking soda. Leave it for 5 minutes to get acidic...
- Take 2 Tbsp melted butter in a big bowl and mix sugar. Add egg and whisk it properly
- Now mix curd baking soda mixture with egg mixture..
- Now knead the dough of flour with curd and egg mixture. The dough should be not soft. It should be like cookies dough.
- Roll dough with a roller. Make a circle shape with the cookie cutter and make the circular hole with a small circular shape the centre.
- Keep it for five minutes so that dough will get fluffiness.
- Now heat oil in a deep fry pan...When the oil is hot fry it on a medium flame, it will be fluffy and turn brown..
- Melt chocolate in a pan over hot water.
- Dip doughnuts in a bar of melted chocolate.
- Serve hot.
- The Donut has a shelf life of two days,but keep it in a fridge.
|Ragi Choco donuts|