|Oats Whole Wheat Burger|
Oats, a very healthy grain with a lot of fibres. Often kids do not like its taste. So, in this recipe, I have tried to hide oats in the kids most fav snacks burger. Lets us start with
- 4 Tbsp oats powder
- 1 boiled potato
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp amchur powder
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 Tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 Tbsp butter
- First roast oats powder for 2 mins in a pan over low flame.
- Mash potato in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt,garam masala,amchur powder,ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder.
- Mix all properly and oats.
- Make small cutlet shape from the mixture.
- Heat a pan on low flame. Grease the tawa, cook cutlet with less oil till it turns brown.
- Now transfer cutlet into a plate.
- Take two slices of bread cut it into round by a round bowl.
- Apply tomato ketchup on one side of bread and butter on the other side.
- Place cutlet, round cut onion, tomato and then cheese slice at the top.
- Place a second bread slice to complete the burger.
- Toast the veggies packed burger on the hot Tawa over low flame till burger turn brown.