#Baked Gujia Without Sugar/Mawa #Baked Gujia /Easy Homemade Gujia /#Healthy Gujia with no guilt
|#Baked Gujia without sugar|
- 250 gm All-purpose flour
- 100gm whole wheat flour
- 1 bowl chopped dry fig/ anjeer
- 1 (5-6) bowl chopped dates
- 1/2 bowl almond
- 1/2 bowl cashews
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- Few pistachios
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bowl khoya
- First, take a mixing bowl.
- Add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, 2 Tbsp ghee.
- Knead the dough by adding water slowly.
- For stuffing heat a deep pan on low flame.
- Add 1 Tbsp ghee, almonds, cashews, pistachios. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add dates, fig, raisins and khoya.
- Saute for 2 minutes over low flame.
- Now transfer it into a plate and let it cool.
- Now divide the kneaded dough into small balls.
- Now roll the dough ball into a round and add dry fruits mixture fold it like a semi-circle and close ending with a fork by gently pressing it.
- Prepare Gujia and heat the oven.
- Apply oil on the baking dish and place prepared Gujia on it for baking.
- Now, bake it at 180degree for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins, take out baked Gujias from the oven and apply honey over all Gujias.
- Enjoy Gujia with no guilt.