Red #Spinach /Lal Saag Sabji
|Red Spinach Sabji|
Red Spinach is a very #nutritious green #vegetable. We can cherish it with #chapatis the most.
Let us start with
- 1(500 gm) bunch of Red spinach
- 1/2 (250gm)bunch of methi leaves
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves(chopped)
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Haldi/turmeric powder
- First of all, after cleaning and washing Red Spinach and methi leaves, chop it into small.
- Heat a deep pan over low flame. Add cooking oil.
- Add chopped garlic cloves into the oil.
- Saute it for 1 minute over low flame.
- Add chopped onion and saute it properly.
- When onion turns brown, add Haldi powder.
- Now add chopped Red Spinach and Methi leaves.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cover pan with a lid so that leaves to cook in the steam.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then stir properly.
- Cook till all water evaporates.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
|Red Spinach Recipe|
GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this URL.
LIKE OUR VIDEOS!Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?If you have made the recipe and like it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @chotichotibhuk.combymonikaarya or tag #chotichotibhuk
Post a Comment