Red #Spinach /Lal Saag Sabji
|Red Spinach Sabji|
Red Spinach is a very #nutritious green #vegetable. We can cherish it with #chapatis the most.
Let us start with
- 1(500 gm) bunch of Red spinach
- 1/2 (250gm)bunch of methi leaves
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves(chopped)
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Haldi/turmeric powder
- First of all, after cleaning and washing Red Spinach and methi leaves, chop it into small.
- Heat a deep pan over low flame. Add cooking oil.
- Add chopped garlic cloves into the oil.
- Saute it for 1 minute over low flame.
- Add chopped onion and saute it properly.
- When onion turns brown, add Haldi powder.
- Now add chopped Red Spinach and Methi leaves.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cover pan with a lid so that leaves to cook in the steam.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then stir properly.
- Cook till all water evaporates.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
|Red Spinach Recipe|