Oreo Walnut Choco Fudge
|Oreo Walnut Choco Fudge|
Now, Guess what?Ya...I formulated this recipe with ingredients that were available at home ..And the result is
- 150 gm oreo biscuit packet
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- 3 to 4 walnuts
- few flax seeds
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 1 bowl water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp coco powder
- Chocolate spread(used Harshelley's spread here)
- First, crush biscuits with hand and transfer it in a blender
- Add egg,cinnamon powder,baking powder,flaxseed,walnuts,coco powder, vanilla essence and 2 Tbsp sugar.
- Blend for 2 minutes
- Mix it with a spoon and add milk.
- Blend for 2 more minutes to make a cake type batter.
- Take a microwave-safe pan, apply oil all around.
- Transfer batter into the microwave-safe glass bowl
- Bake in high watt microwave for 2 minutes.
- Check by putting a knife and bake for more 30 seconds.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
Oreo Walnut choco fudge
For Icing again, no hassle all arrange at home
How to Moisten a Cake
- Take water and 3 Tbsp sugar in a pan
- .Heat the sugar and water mixture over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. ...
- Let it warm not proper cool.
- Keep cake in a plate.
- Turn the cake to make the bottom side up.
- Cut cake
- Spread the simple syrup warm on the cake part
- Apply chocolate spread.
- Then place another part over the first part.
- Again add remaining sugar syrup.
- Apply chocolate spread again.
- Decorate with walnut.
- Place it in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Serve cold.