#Instant Ladoos in 5 minutes/#Digestive Biscuit Dates Ball/#Biscuit Kaju Ladoo
|Digestive Biscuit Dates Ball|
|Digestive biscuit dates ladoo|
- Digestive biscuits are full of fibres and give your balls crunch.
- And dates add sweetness and health...
- Dry fruits give nutty flavour plus more health ....
- 1 packet digestive biscuit
- 1/2 packet Parle -G biscuit
- 1 bowl dates without seeds.(soaked in water for 30 mins)(can use sugar/jaggery)
- few almonds
- few cashews
- few pistachios
- 1tsp khus-khus
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp milk powder
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 bowl coconut powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
How to make -----
- .First crush biscuits with your fingers.
- Keep it aside. Strain the water from Dates. And add in the blender.
- Add almonds, cashews, pistachios,khus-khus, cardamom powder and nutmeg
- Blend it to make a paste.
- Now add biscuits and blend it for a few seconds.
- Add milk powder. Blend it a few more seconds.
- Add 1 Tbsp milk first. Blend it. If the paste is not too sticky to make ladoos then add 1 more Tbsp otherwise its done.
- Transfer it in a plate.
- Now grease your hands and make balls from it.
- And roll balls in coconut powder.
- Enjoy quick ladoos/balls.