OATS GULAB JAMUN
|Oats Gulab Jamun|
Gulab Jamun !! means Jamuns dipped in a Gulab water(Rosewater)...This is all about this mouthwatering Indian Sweet...After having this sweet, we always wonder "Is there little bit healthy version of this yummy dessert?". So, now you can try this healthy and tasty version of all favourites " Oats Gulab Jamuns"Let us start with----
- 3 1/2 Tbsp oats powder
- 9 Tbsp milk powder
- 1Tbs suji
- 1 tsp butter/ ghee
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs milk
- 2 Tbs curd/paneer
- few pistachios for garnishing
- 1/3 tsp cardamom powder
- 1cups of sugar
- 1 cup water
- few pistachios
- 1/3 tsp cardamom powder
How to make:----
For sugar syrup Boil water in a pan and add sugar, cardamon and few pistachios into it. Boil it for 5 to 8 minutes till you get thick sugar syrup.
Gulab Jamun balls:--
- First, take oats powder in a mixing bowl. Add milk powder, baking soda,suji and cardamom powder
- Mix it with your fingers.
- Then add milk and curd little by little. Like first add 1 TBsp then one more. Knead the dough.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the dough will become hard.
- Then add 2 more spoons of milk to make dough little bit soft.
- To check the perfect dough, try to make balls, if balls are not cracking then the dough is ready...Otherwise, add a few drops more milk.
- Before making balls apply ghee on your palms.Now make balls. Besides heat the oil in a frying pan for deep frying balls.
- Deep fry all the balls over low flame.
- Transfer all the balls, in the sugar syrup.
- Boil sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
- Cover it and remain all gulab jamuns in the sugar syrup for at least 4 to5 hours to enjoy the best taste.
- Serve hot and garnish with pistachios.
Tips:If you want more health than you can opt for ingredients :1 cup oats,3 Tbsp milk powder and 2 Tbsp paneer in place of curd.All other ingredients same thats the other way of making gulab jamun ..That will be more healthy with more oats..That is shown in the you video above.
GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this URL.
LIKE OUR VIDEOS!Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?If you have made the recipe and like it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @chotichotibhuk.combymonikaarya or tag #chotichotibhuk
healthy and scrumptious.....ReplyDelete