Whole Wheat Parle-G Cake in microwave oven
Cake every one's favourite evening snacks.Children love eating cake anytime.But if cake is made healthy and nutritious then mothers will be more than happy.
This recipe is not only healthy but you can make it instantly in microwave and kiddos will finish it fast with just blink of your eyes.
In my recipe I always choose ingredients that are easy available in your kitchen.
Now lets start with
- 2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp suji/rawa
- 2 Parle -G biscuits
- 2 Tbsp curd
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 2 drops lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Tutti Frutti
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 2 Tbsp oil/butter
How to cook:
baking :3 mins
- First pour suji and whole wheat flour in a mixing bowl
- Add curd ,mix it and keep aside for 5 mins
- After 5 mins add milk and mix it properly.
- Add baking powder and sugar.
- Add egg and beat it properly for atleast 2 mins.
- Keep whisking and add vanilla essence.
- Add few drops of lemon juice.
- Add 2 crushed Parle-G biscuits.
- Keep mixing add few tutti frutti
- Take a glass bowl or any baking bowl .Grease it properly.
- Transfer the batter in the bowl.
- Add Tutti frutti topping.
- Bake in a microwave for 3 mins.
- Serve it hot or cold as u like
Wow ..Very easy recipe.ReplyDelete