Multigrain strawberry bite
|Multigrain strawberry bite|
Strawberries, juicy berries are kiddos favourite food. Strawberries are not only tasty but also have lots of health benefits.
Nutritional Benefits of the Strawberry:-
- Packed with vitamins, fibre, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols.
- Strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low- calorie food.
So, I have chosen Strawberry as the main ingredient in this Multigrain Strawberry Bite.
Let us start with ---
- 2 Tbsp suji
- 2 Tbsp jowar flour
- 2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 3 drops vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp curd
- 3 chopped strawberries
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- pinch lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp milk
- pinch of baking soda
- 2 Tbsp fresh cream
How to cook:--
- First, take suji in a mixing bowl and add curd.
- Keep it aside for 5 mins.
- Now Beat egg in another bowl.
- Add 5 Tbsp sugar,2 drops vanilla essence, lemon juice, butter and baking soda in a bowl of egg
- Now transfer egg mixture in the suji curd mixture and keep whisking.
- Now add jowar flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder and keep beating.
- Add chopped strawberries and make a thick batter.
- You can add 2 Tbsp of milk if the batter is thick.
- Now grease the microwave-safe bowl with oil and dust some flour.
- Transfer batter into the greased bowl.
- Bake it for 2.5 mins in a microwave oven.
- Now let it cool for 5 to 10 mins.
- Transfer it to an icing plate.
- Now take 4 Tbsp fresh cream in a bowl. Add 1 Tbsp sugar and 1 drop vanilla essence. Beat it lightly.
- Keep cream in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Apply cream on the cake.Enjoy strawberry bite with your kiddos.....
Multi grain strawberry bite...