|Matar Ki Puri|
Green Peas are high in nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.But besides the vitamins and minerals offered in green peas, there are plenty of reasons to include more into your diet.
So ,I have chosen ,Green Peas as main ingredient in my Green Peas Puri /Matar Puri Recipe.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp besan
- 1 Tbsp suji/rawa
- 1 &1/2 Tbsp boiled green peas
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp amchur powder
- few chopped methi leaves
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 Tbsp curd
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 to 3 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- oil for frying
- First in a bowl mash boiled green peas and add salt ,cumin powder,coriander powder,grated garlic clove,amchur powder,chopped methi leaves,chilli powder.
- Add Whole wheat flour, Besan, Rawa and ghee in Green Peas mixture and mix well .
- Add Curd and knead the dough by adding 1 -1 Tbsp water.
- Dough should be tight for puri.
- Keep aside the dough for 5 mins.
- Now after 5 to 6 mins take one lemon sized ball of dough and roll it to make small puri.
- Heat oil in deep pan for frying.
- With knife cut into triangle,square or cone any type of shape your child loves.
- Involve your kids in making shape.
- Now deep fry the puris till golden and puffed.
- Drain and remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot......