Veggies Dal Rawa Appam
|Veggies Dal Rawa Appam|
Appam is a healthy munch loved by all. It can be easily prepared, cooked and of course finished by kiddoos. If we add veggies, pulses it will turn into nutritious lunch box or breakfast version.Veggies used are full of vitamins, minerals and dal/pulses are full of protein .
- 2 cup suji/rawa
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 cup split Ural dal/Split Black gram
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 sachet of Eno(blue original)
- 1 small onion
- 1 small carrot
- Coriander leaves few
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Pinch Hing/Asafetida powder
- 1/2 red chilli powder if needed
How to make:---
- First mix suji with curd and few spoon of water and leave it for at least 10 minutes.
Curd and suji mixture by chotichotibhuk.com
- Soak Urad/Split gram dal in water for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes blend dal/split black gram in d blender.
- mix it with suji batter
- chopped onion and carrot into very small pieces.
- Add 1 cup water and chopped veggies into the suji batter
- Add dry powders ::cumin powder,turmeric,salt,Hing/Asafetida.
- Add clean coriander leaves and one sachet of eno to the batter.Mix it properly
- Greese the appam pan with any oil or butter.
- heat it over low flame.
- pour suji batter on the pan and cover it
- After 1 minute turn the appams and let it get brown from both sides.for other 30 sec.
- take all out from pan and serve it with chutney or tomato sauce..