Rice is all kiddos favourite food.And if we garnish with flavours ,it will spread magic on plate.
My kiddos finish their tiffin box ,when I pack their fav rice.
In my recipe I have choosen little spices to make it simple for kids so that they can relish it happily...
- 1/2 bowl rice
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- few curry leaves
- 1 bowl water
- few coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
how to cook::
Prep: 5 mins
- First soak rice for atleast 30 mins.
- Heat a pan on low flame.
- Add oil.
- Now add mustard seed ,curry leaves in a hot oil.
- Add turmeric .
- Drain rice and add in the pan.
- Stir for 30 sec and add water and lemon juice.
- You can add more water depending upon the rice old or new.
- Add salt and keep it on high flame for 5mins.
- When water evaporates and only few bubbles of water remain ,mix it properly and simmer the rice for 2 minutes on low flame.
- After 2 mins switch off the flame.
- Wait for 3 to 4 mins then serve it hot
GOOD KARMAAll our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this URL.
LIKE OUR VIDEOS!Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?If you have made the recipe and like it then do share the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @chotichotibhuk.combymonikaarya or tag #chotichotibhuk
Post a Comment